For a PDF version of this Report click here: Police Report 1308
Northwest Area Safer Neighbourhoods Team
Safer Neighbourhoods information and update:
Safer Neighbourhoods are all about you having a dedicated local team making your area safer, cleaner and a more pleasant place to live. It may be you are fed up with anti-social and nuisance behaviour, for example. Or perhaps you have concerns about graffiti or vandalism? Whatever the problem, Safer Neighbourhoods give you the opportunity to set the agenda in your area and help implement lasting solutions.
At our last Safer Neighbourhood Meeting, on Tuesday 18th June 2013, it was decided by members of the public that Graffiti would be our new priority.
Your next Safer Neighbourhood Meeting for the Northwest Area is
To be confirmed, this will be followed by the Council Forum meeting.
Safer Neighbourhood meetings give you as members of the community an opportunity to set the agenda in your area and help implement lasting solutions.
Changes to the team:-
Pcso Kate Bottomley 4592 has joined the team, replacing Pcso Karen Coldicott who has now moved to the Mercia area. Pcso Bottomley is an experienced PCSO and is fitting in well on the area.
Good news update for the area:-
- The team have been working hard on the new priority set and have been changing some shifts to work until the early hours of the morning to conduct patrols which have been very successful in combating the issue.
- A cannabis warning has been issued on Witham close Hilton.
- A cannabis warning has also been issued in Etwall
- A vehicle was seized at Dove Valley Park Foston for not having any insurance
- A driver was arrested and their vehicle seized in Dalbury for excess alcohol and driving with an expired licence.
- An arrest has been made in Hilton for x4 Thefts and burglary enquiries on going.
- An arrest has been made in Etwall for an assault. Enquiries on going.
- A fixed penalty notice was issued in Hilton for the person causing alarm, harassment and distress to person/s.
Would you like to receive information about what’s going on in your local area?
If so, Derbyshire Alert is the free community messaging system for the whole of Derbyshire, brought to you by Derbyshire Constabulary. By registering you can receive news, appeals, and local crime information and prevention advice to your e-mail, telephone or as a text message. Register at www.derbyshirealert.co.uk
For your local crime figures please visit www.police.uk
For further information on your area please visit www.derbyshire.police.uk
You can also follow Derbyshire police on twitter @derbyspolice or find us on facebook.com/derbyshireconstabulary
Follow your local team on Twitter: – @HiltonEtwallSNT
In an emergency, always dial 999.
For non-emergencies, dial 101. This operates 24 hours a day.
Contact your local beat team (NOT for reporting incidents):-
PC Louise Durham Louise.Durham.14159@Derbyshire.pnn.police.uk
PCSO Kerry Waite; Kerry.Waite.4469@Derbyshire.pnn.police.uk
PCSO Kate Bottomley; firstname.lastname@example.org
SGT Steve Todd; email@example.com