For a PDF version of the minutes click here: Minutes_2017_01
Hilton Parish Council
PO BOX 8094, Swadlincote, Derbyshire. DE11 1FR
Tel: Office 01283 730969 – Mobile 0771 9599132
MINUTES OF THE MONTHLY HILTON PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON WEDNESDAY 25TH JANUARY 2017 AT HILTON VILLAGE HALL COMMENCING AT 7PM
Cllr Cooper (in the Chair)
Cllr C Smith, Cllr M Smith and Cllr Brundish
1 District Council Representative and 1 member of the Public was in attendance.
- Minute Number 1101/17 – To receive apologies for absence
Resolved: Apologies were received and accepted as follows:
- Cllr Darlington due to illness.
- Cllr Hudson due to illness
- Minute Number 1102/17 – Co-option of a Councillor – Heidi Hall
Resolved Mrs Heidi Hall was co-opted onto Hilton Parish Council with immediate effect.
Resolved: In accordance with the Local Government Act 1972 Cllr Hall read and signed the Declaration of Acceptance of Office before the Clerk.
- Minute Number 1103/17 – Variation of the Order of Business
There were no Variations to the Order of Business.
- Minute Number 1104/17 – Declaration of Members’ Interests.