Hilton Parish Council has a vacancy for a Lengthsperson
Hilton Parish Council is seeking to employ a Lengthsperson.
- 35 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Starting salary will be £7.63 per hour.
The main duties will include (but not restricted to):
- generally keeping tidy the village by the removal of any litter in designated areas,
- emptying all litter bins situated around the village that are the responsibility of Hilton Parish Council,
- to clean away any broken glass on Parish Council land and to help the Groundsman with hedge cutting and strimming on Parish Council land when required.
- Must be physically fit.
- Flexibility in hours worked (to suit any Ground Maintenance requirements).
- A full clean driving licence
For an Application Form and Job Description please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Thursday 19th September 2013
Applicants who are not contacted within 10 days of the closing date can assume their application was unsuccessful.
Interviews will be held on Monday 23rd September 2013