Hilton Parish Council
Hilton Village Hall
Tel: Office 01283 730969 –
To – all Members of Hilton Parish Council
Date: 8 May 2019
You are summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of Hilton Parish Council to be held on Wednesday 15th May 2019 at 7-00 at Hilton Village Hall.
Locum Clerk on behalf of Hilton Parish Council
- Election of the Chair for the civic year 2019/2020 and the completion of the Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
- Election of the Vice Chair for the civic year 2019/2020.
- To receive apologies for absence
- Variation of the Order of Business
- Declaration of Members’ Interests
To declare any Personal and Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
- Public Speaking.
- a) At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda.
- b) If the Police Liaison Officer, a County Council or District Council Member is in attendance they will be given the opportunity to raise any relevant matter. Members of the Council however will restrict Police matters they raise to those relating to their Council Ward.
- c) Members declaring a prejudicial interest who wish to make representation or give evidence under the Code of Conduct relating to Agenda items shall do so at this stage.
- Chairpersons Report 2018/2019.
- To defer the Election of Committees and their Terms of Reference for the civic year 2019/2020 to the next full council meeting.
- To defer the Election of Representatives to other Bodies for the civic year 2019/2020 to the next full council meeting.
- Ratification of decision to publish article in Dove Valley Life.
- To consider bank signatories.
- Approval to pay Locum Clerk invoice.
- Date of the next meeting.