For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2018_10ENG
Hilton Parish Council
PO BOX 8094, Swadlincote, Derbyshire. DE11 1FR
Tel: Office 01283 730969
You are hereby summoned to attend the Engagement Committee Meeting of Hilton Parish Council to be held at 7pm on Wednesday 3rd October 2018 at the Hilton Parish Council Office, Hilton Village Hall Site, Peacroft Lane, Hilton, DE65 5GH.
Mrs Clare Orme
Clerk to Hilton Parish Council
- To receive apologies for absence
- Variation of the Order of Business
- Declaration of Members’ Interests.
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their Register of Members Interests Forms
- To declare any Personal and Prejudicial Interest in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with a Prejudicial Interest must leave the room at the relevant items). Where a member indicates they have a prejudicial interest but wish to make representation regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must be made under item (c) Public Speaking below.
- Public Speaking.
- At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda.
- If the Police Liaison Officer, a County Council or District Council Member is in attendance they will be given the opportunity to raise any relevant matter. Members of the Council however will restrict Police matters they raise to those relating to their Council Ward.
- Members declaring a prejudicial interest who wish to make representation or give evidence under the Code of Conduct relating to Agenda items shall do so at this stage.
- Election of Vice-Chairperson
- Approval of the minutes of the meeting held on 05.09.2018
- Confirmation of which Councillor will attend Coffee Morning dates agreed at the previous meeting
- Public Meeting with DCC re Main Street issues
- Engagement with other Groups
- Cllrs walkabout update
- Update Collaboration between the Big Red Poppy Campaign and the World Food Day
- Community Involvement Scheme
- Snow Warden Scheme 2018
- To consider a resolution under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) to exclude members of the Public.
- Website production
- Date of the next Hilton Parish Council Engagement Committee Meeting
The date of the next Hilton Parish Council Engagement Committee Meeting date and time to be confirmed.