For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2018_08
Hilton Parish Council
PO BOX 8094, Swadlincote, Derbyshire. DE11 1FR
Tel: Office 01283 730969
You are hereby summoned to attend the Planning/Highways Committee Meeting of Hilton Parish Council to be held at 7pm on Wednesday 22 August 2018 at the Hilton Parish Council Office, Hilton Village Hall Site, Peacroft Lane, Hilton, DE65 5GH.
Mrs Clare Orme
Clerk to Hilton Parish Council
- To receive apologies for absence
- Variation of the Order of Business
- Declaration of Members’ Interests.
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their Register of Members Interests Forms
- To declare any Personal and Prejudicial Interest in items on the agenda and their nature. (Councillors with a Prejudicial Interest must leave the room at the relevant items). Where a member indicates they have a prejudicial interest but wish to make representation regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must be made under item (c) Public Speaking below.
- Public Speaking.
- At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda.
- If the Police Liaison Officer, a County Council or District Council Member is in attendance they will be given the opportunity to raise any relevant matter. Members of the Council however will restrict Police matters they raise to those relating to their Council Ward.
- Members declaring a prejudicial interest who wish to make representation or give evidence under the Code of Conduct relating to Agenda items shall do so at this stage.
- Planning and Highway matters to be ratified at the next full Council Meeting
- SDDC – Planning Consultation: Draft Statement of Community Involvement – closing date 03.09.2018
- DCC – Bus Strategy – closing date for questionnaires 10.09.2018
- DCC – Community Involvement Scheme for example Snow Warden Scheme, Street Sign Cleaning etc.
- Planning matters for decision to be ratified at the next full Parish Council meeting
- 9/2018/0792 – 9 TRUSLEY BROOK HILTON DERBY DERBYSHIRE DE65 5LA – CERTIFICATE OF LAWFULNESS APPLICATION FOR A PROPOSED EXTENSION
- 9/2018/0697 – LAND OFF THE MEASE PART OF FORMER HILTON DEPOT HILTON DERBY – APPROVAL OF RESERVED MATTERS FOR LAYOUT, SCALE, APPEARANCE AND LANDSCAPING FOR STRATEGIC OPEN SPACE AS PART OF OUTLINE PERMISSION REF. 9/2013/1044
- Date of the next Hilton Parish Council Planning/Highways Committee Meeting
The date of the next Hilton Parish Council Engagement Committee Meeting date and time to be confirmed.