For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2018_08
NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN STEERING GROUP
FOR MEETING TO BE
held at Village Hall, Hilton on
Monday 13 August 2018
- Apologies for Absence
- Declaration of Members Interest
- Public Speaking
At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda.
- Approve the minutes from the last meeting on Monday 9 July 2018.
- Generic lessons learned and achievements from previous Neighbourhood Plans.
Initial thoughts on Engagement Strategy objectives and process to achieve them for Hilton, Marston and Hoon Neighbourhood Plan. Action Joe Dugdale
- Preliminary Results from Survey. Action Russell Dissemination – who, how, when and what detail.
Prize draw results
- Feedback from ad hoc survey with the Hilton Youth Group Action Charles
- Budget update Action Charles
- Status of editing the Hilton History group inputs for inclusion in the Final Report.
- Status of Planning Design Action Amy
- Traffic Survey feedback will not be available until mid/late August
- Repeat Primary School survey exercise with John Port, hopefully September/October
- Next Steps Working groups to analyse survey results Program of events – September to end December
- Date, time and place of next meeting –
Monday 10 September 2018 7.30 at the Village Hall