For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2018_07
NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN STEERING GROUP
FOR MEETING TO BE
held at Village Hall, Hilton on
Monday 9 July 2018
- Apologies for Absence
- Declaration of Members Interest
- Public Speaking
At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda.
- Approve the minutes from the last meeting on Monday 25 June 2018.
- Feedback from Party in the Park (Steering Group Stand).
– Any interest shown in what we are trying to do i.e. questionnaires returned
– Main topics of concern for the future: schools, traffic, infrastructure, green spaces
- Repeat Primary School survey exercise with John Port/Hilton Youth
- Working Groups Feedback
– Questionnaire Group feedback
- Grant application status
- Traffic Survey feedback
- Updated program
- Engagement strategy
Date, time and place of next meeting –
Monday 13 August 2018 7.30 at the Village Hall