For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2018_06
NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN STEERING GROUP
FOR MEETING TO BE
held at Village Hall, Hilton on
Monday 25 June 2018
- Apologies for Absence
- Declaration of Members Interest
- Public Speaking
At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda.
- Approve the minutes from the last meeting on 14 May 2018.
- Discuss “stand display” for Party in the Park – plus a “drop box”
– space on table for people to write comments, etc.
– banner etc.
- Also include comments from the children following on from their
own “questionnaire” in school.
- Repeat Primary School survey exercise with John Port/Hilton Youth
- Working Groups Feedback
– Questionnaire Group feedback
- Grant application status
- Traffic Survey status
- Feedback from SDDC meeting
- Updated program
- Engagement strategy
- Acceptance of Planning Design and Rural Action Derbyshire quotes
- Date, time and place of next meeting –
Monday 9 July 2018 7.30 at the Village Hall