For a PDF version of the minutes click here: Minutes_2018_04

NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN

STEERING GROUP MEETING

held at Hilton Village Hall on

Monday 16 April 2018

at 7.30 pm

Minutes of Meeting

 

Attendees:          Amy Plenderleith

Russell Pollard

Charles Cuddington

Margaret Cuddington

Beccy Salmon

Rachel Wallace

Jon Topham

Simon Brundish

 

Public:                   None

 

  1. Apologies Peter Williams

Resigned              Jon Watson

  1. Declaration of Members interest –               None
  2. Public Speaking –               None

(At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available        for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter       already on the agenda).

  1. Minutes of the last Meeting –               Agreed

 

  1. Outstanding action from last meeting – Charles & Russell have a date to meet the children at Hilton School to introduce them to the Neighbourhood Plan and how it will affect their future lives w/b  May 21st.

6              Planning Design Practice estimate was discussed and it was agreed the Group would use them as and when required.  This means they will be quoted in the Grant application.

  1. Rural Action Derbyshire were discussed and it was agreed the Group would use them as and when required. – They will also be quoted in the Grant application.

Action   Charles to ask them for a quote.

  1. Working Groups Feedback: All the Working Groups have produced or are about to produce a list of proposed questions.  These are to be collated/reviewed/formatted by the Questionnaire Group which is now headed up by Russell and Charles.

It was felt and agreed that there should be a Communications working group to help with the promotion and engagement of the community with the forthcoming Questionnaire.

The Communications group is to be headed up by Simon Brundish who will get quotations for Banners, Advertising etc. to support a communication strategy. This needs to be passed to Charles before the end of the month for inclusion in the grant application.

Action   Simon

  1. Budget Update/Grant application is in the process of being filled in for submission at the end of April 2018.
  2. The meeting agreed to move the Launch date for the Questionnaire to the 18th June and to promote it at the Party in the Park at the beginning of July 2018.
  3. As we are eligible for Technical Support as part of the grant application, a target for new house building and a proposed site could be suggested. It has been proposed that perhaps some industrial land on Willow Pit Lane could be mooted. There was no agreement.

Action   Charles to talk to Ian Hey

Meeting closed at 9.15pm.

 

The next meeting will be on Monday 14 May at the Village Hall at 7.30pm.

Comments are closed.