For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2018_02
Hilton Parish Council
PO BOX 8094, Swadlincote, Derbyshire. DE11 1FR
Tel: Office 01283 730969
You are summoned to attend the Monthly Meeting of Hilton Parish Council to be held at 7pm on Wednesday 28.02.2018 at Hilton Village Hall.
Mrs Clare Orme
Clerk to Hilton Parish Council
- To receive apologies for absence
- Variation of the Order of Business
- Declaration of Members’ Interests.
- Members must ensure that they complete the Declaration of Members Interest sheet prior to the start of the meeting and must indicate the action to be taken (ie to stay in the meeting, to leave the meeting or to stay in the meeting to make representations and then leave the meeting prior to any consideration or determination of the item).
- Where a member indicates that they have a pecuniary interest, but wish to make representation regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must be made under item (c) of Public Speaking.
- Public Speaking.
- At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda. Where a member indicates they have a prejudicial interest, but wish to make representation regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must be made under item (c) below. (If the item to which representations or comments were made by a Member is on the Agenda the Member must declare that interest again and withdraw from the meeting during consideration of that item).
- If the Police Liaison Officer, a County Council or District Council Member is in attendance they will be given the opportunity to raise any relevant matter. Members of the Council however will restrict Police matters they raise to those relating to their Council Ward.
- Members declaring a prejudicial interest who wish to make representation or give evidence under the Code of Conduct relating to Agenda items shall do so at this stage.
- Chairpersons Report
- To confirm the minutes of the Hilton Parish Council Meeting held on 31.01.2018.
- Neighbourhood Development Planning – Cllr Cuddington & Cllr Brundish
- Minutes of the meeting held on 12.02.2018 for information
- Communication Plan engagement with the community – Previously reported under minute number 2088/17, 2122/18
- Update Coffee Morning held on 13.02.2018
- Confirmation and advertising of the next Coffee Morning and Hilton Parish Forum Date for the next 5 months
- Reports from Councillors that have attended any other Meetings.
- The Mease Management Committee – Cllr Brundish – Thanks for the financial support from Hilton Parish Council
- Clerk’s Reports
- Request from a resident to install a litter bin at the layby near the Memorial Meadow and the installation of No dog fouling signs around the site
- Request from Rev Murphie for the Parish Council to help the church pay towards the purchase and installation of a defibrillator
- Email request from a resident with regards to the Keep Britain Tidy Campaign – A request for the Parish Council to pay for a skip at the Village Hall site for the rubbish
- Derbyshire Association of Local Councils
- DALC Circular 04/2018
- DALC Spring Seminar
- New Training offering planned
- NALC Lobby
- Keep Britain Tidy campaign
- Census Survey of Parish and Town Councillors
- National Agreement (Clerk Model Contract)
- Collaborative Working with a Principal Council
- Consultation on Waste Crime
- Consultation on implementing Geological Disposal
- New Legal Briefings
- Training in Leicestershire – Grants and Grant Funding
- Accounts for Payment.
|003235||Hilton Village Hall||Room Hire 4 x meetings||135.65|
|003236||Mrs S Campion||Milk, Biscuits, Tea, Coffee, Sugar etc – Village Plan Launch||13.66|
|003237||Mr R Pollard||NDPG – Domain Name, subscription, promotions etc||171.98|
|003238||Sterilizing Services Ltd||Water Testing Back Lane Pavilion and PC Office||68.39|
|003239||Blair Gratton Architects||Services rendered up to completion of contract||790.28|
|003241||Innovative Build Solutions Ltd||Retention Garage and Office Work||910.73|
|003242||South Derbyshire District Council||50% cost of the repairs to the Wet Pour at the Children’s Play Area Hilton Village Hall||2,334.00|
|003243||South Derbyshire District Council||Emptying of Dog Bins and Litter Bins 2017/2018||3,059.47|
|003244||Information Commissioner||Data Protection Registration||35.00|
|003245||Aucuba Landscapes Ltd||Maintenance of the Hilton Village Hall Contract||467.38|
|003235||Cromwell||Dustbin Bags for the Lengthsman x 3 boxes||91.40|
- Payments by BACS for Salaries, Tax, NIC’s, Expenses, Pension – including Chq 003247 for the Inland Revenue.
Salaries, Tax NICs, Expenses etc £5,899.29
NEST Staff Pension £454.64
- Concurrent Expenses Claim Form to be signed by the Chair and the Clerk
- Review of the charges for the use of Parish Council facilities – Astro Turf, Astro Turf Lighting, Football Pitches, Back Lane Pavilion
- Items for Information
- Personal Advice & Solutions – Employment News Update Jan 2018 inc GDPR Regulations Hr Element for the regulations
- SDDC – Draft Sex Establishment Policy – Adoption od Section 27 of Policing and Crime Act 2009 – Licensing of Sexual Entertainment Venues
- DCC – County Council Budget Plans Agreed for the Year Ahead
- Cllr Patten – Information regarding Active Derbyshire Funding Update with a focus on Capital Grants
- Planning Matters for Decision
- 9/2018/0081 2 LANCASTER DRIVE HILTON DERBY DE65 5JQ – THE ERECTION OF AN EXTENSION
- 9/2018/0077 THE ARMOURY SUTTON LANE HILTON DERBY DERBYSHIRE DE65 5FE – THE ERECTION OF A 2.4m HIGH FENCE ON LAND ADJACENT
- 9/2018/0033 15 ELM DRIVE HILTON DERBY DE65 5GS – THE DEMOLITION OF EXISITING GARAGE AND THE ERECTION OF AN EXTENSION – consultation end date 19.02.2018 no extension requested
- 9/2017/1389 11A LAND ADJACENT TO EGGINTON ROAD HILTON DERBY DERBYSHIRE DE65 5FG – THE ERECTION OF TWO DETACHED DWELLINGS – consultation end date 26.02.2018 no extension requested
- Appeal Start Date 19.02.2018 – Prior notification for change of use from Agricultural building to dwelling at Follyfoot Farm, Burntheath Lane, Hilton
- To consider a resolution under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) to exclude members of the Public.
- Correspondence received, questions/complaints and replies sent
- Formal Complaint Meeting held on 21.02.2018
- Clerks Working Arrangements & Parish Council Working Arrangements
- Date of the next meeting
The date of the next monthly Hilton Parish Council Meeting is to be confirmed as 28th March 2018 at Hilton Village Hall commencing at 7pm.