For a PDF version of the minutes click here: Minutes_2017_12

NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN

STEERING GROUP MEETING

held at Hilton Village Hall on

Monday 11 December 2017

at 7.30 pm

 

Minutes of Meeting

Attendees:         Amy Plenderleith

Russell Pollard

Jon Watson

Charles Cuddington

Margaret Cuddington

Simon Brundish

No members of the public

 

  1. Apologies: Peter Williams

 

  1. Declaration of Members interest –              None

 

  1. Public Speaking –              No members of the                                                                                                                                                                                       public present.

(At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of    the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda).

  1. Outstanding actions from last meeting:

Charles contacted Neil Bennett regarding the Travel Survey. This is potentially in the second half of March 2018. We discussed locations of monitoring equipment entering and leaving the village.

 

  1. Working Group Reports

Stakeholders

Russell had expanded the stakeholder list and members of the team have been allocated to be contacts.

Communications

Charles had contacted the Derbyshire Wildlife Trust. Given their role in the Gravel Pits, they are willing to become a stakeholder in the Neighbourhood Plan process.

The flyers were delivered today together with the invoice.  Margaret gave each team member a copy, while we discussed how many A4 size we required.  We thought perhaps 30 would be a good number as some businesses would not want to display a large poster. Margaret will chase Fiona again on the price for A4.

Margaret will deliver (or hand over at our next meeting) a pile of flyers for each team member.

Launch Meeting booking at the school needs to be finalised by the end of term i.e. settle the invoice.

Arrange a date after Xmas to visit the small hall, look at equipment available, etc.

Simon will talk to the school about use of a non-school laptop.

Amy suggested perhaps having tea and coffee available – Margaret will ask at the school.

Vision

Nothing to report

 

6              It was agreed that the new extension of Nestle resided in the area of Hoon and therefore should be approached as a potential stakeholder.  This was clearly shown on the latest map of the area we are covering.

 

  1. It was agreed that the Launch Meeting will have a working group made up of all the members of the Steering Group. We will have a working group meeting to go through the presentation for the Launch Meeting before Christmas.

So it can be worked on prior to our next full meeting on 8 January 2018.

 

  1. It was agreed Charles should submit the Grant Application.

 

  1. Lower Dove Valley Community – it was agreed they should be part of the conversation.

 

  1. Planning Design – a consultancy group. It was decided to talk to them after the Launch Meeting, when we know what interest there is in joining us and what individuals can bring to the table.

 

The meeting closed at 9pm.

The next meeting will be at 7.30pm on Monday 8th January at Hilton Village Hall.

Comments are closed.