For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2017_12
Hilton Parish Council
PO BOX 8094, Swadlincote, Derbyshire. DE11 1FR
Tel: Office 01283 730969 – Mobile 0771 9599132
You are summoned to attend the Monthly Meeting of Hilton Parish Council to be held at 7pm on Wednesday 20th December 2017 at Hilton Village Hall.
Locum Clerk to Hilton Parish Council
- To receive apologies for absence
- Co-Option of a Councillor
- Variation of the Order of Business
- Declaration of Members’ Interests.
- Members must ensure that they complete the Declaration of Members Interest sheet prior to the start of the meeting and must indicate the action to be taken (ie to stay in the meeting, to leave the meeting or to stay in the meeting to make representations and then leave the meeting prior to any consideration or determination of the item).
- Where a member indicates that they have a pecuniary interest, but wish to make representation regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must be made under item (c) of Public Speaking.
- Public Speaking.
- At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda. Where a member indicates they have a prejudicial interest, but wish to make representation regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must be made under item (c) below. (If the item to which representations or comments were made by a Member is on the Agenda the Member must declare that interest again and withdraw from the meeting during consideration of that item).
- If the Police Liaison Officer, a County Council or District Council Member is in attendance they will be given the opportunity to raise any relevant matter. Members of the Council however will restrict Police matters they raise to those relating to their Council Ward.
- Members declaring a prejudicial interest who wish to make representation or give evidence under the Code of Conduct relating to Agenda items shall do so at this stage.
- Chairpersons Report
- To confirm the Minutes of the monthly Meeting of the Hilton Parish Council, held on 29th November 2017.
- To determine which additional items on any part of the Agenda should be taken with the public excluded. If the Council decides to exclude the public it will be necessary to pass a resolution in the following terms; “In view of the confidential nature of item ( ), to consider a resolution to exclude the press and public from the meeting in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 s1, in order to discuss the item”.
- Neighbourhood Development Planning – Cllr Cuddington & Cllr Brundish
- Reports from Councillors that have attended any other Meetings.
- Etwall Area Meeting & Safer Neighbourhoods – The Chair and Vice Chair
- Toyota Liaison – The Chair and Vice Chair
- The Mease Management Committee – Cllr Brundish
- Marston on Dove Relief in Need Charity – To nominate a representative as required
- Hilton Dog Walking Group – To nominate a representative as required
- Flood Liaison – To nominate a representative as required
- DCC – Parish and Town Liaison Forum – To nominate a representative as required
- SDDC – Joint Meetings with Parish Councils – To nominate a representative as required
- EMIP updates
- Party on the Park
- Clerk’s Reports
- Derbyshire Association of Local Councils
- Accounts for Payment.
A full list of Accounts for Payment to follow.
- Payments by BACS for Salaries, Tax, NIC’s, Expenses, Pension – plus payment to the Inland Revenue.
All details on above payments to follow.
- Items for Information
- Planning Matters for Decision
- 9/2017/1232 5 TALBOT MEADOWS HILTON DERBY DE65 5JS THE ERECTION OF A FENCE TO 1.8M HIGH (AMENDED SCHEME TO PREVIOUSLY APPROVED 9/2017/0205
- To consider a resolution under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) to exclude members of the Public.
- Date of the Next Meeting
The date of the next monthly Meeting of Hilton Parish Council Meeting is to be confirmed as 25th January 2018 at Hilton Village Hall commencing at 7pm.
There will be a Meeting of the Finance Committee on Thursday 18th January. Time and venue to be confirmed.