For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2017_07_NP
Hilton Parish Council
PO BOX 8094, Swadlincote, Derbyshire. DE11 1FR
Tel: Office 01283 730969 – Mobile 0771 9599132
You are summoned to attend a Public Meeting for the Neighbourhood Development Plan to be held on 28th July 2017 at The Mease Football Pavilion, commencing at 7pm.
Mrs Clare Orme
Clerk to Hilton Parish Council
- To receive apologies for absence
- Variation of the Order of Business
- Declaration of Members’ Interests.
- Members must ensure that they complete the Declaration of Members Interest sheet prior to the start of the meeting and must indicate the action to be taken (ie to stay in the meeting, to leave the meeting or to stay in the meeting to make representations and then leave the meeting prior to any consideration or determination of the item).
- Where a member indicates that they have a pecuniary interest, but wish to make representation regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must be made under item
- Public Speaking.
- Explanation of what the Neighbourhood Development Plan is, the budget, cost and the time frame from Ian Hey
- Public questions and answers session
- Show of support or none support from residents to take the process forward
- What the Parish Councils role will be.
- Setting up a Steering Group (Councillors and Members of the Public)
- Terms of Reference for the Steering Group to be agreed.
- Date of the next meeting
To be confirmed.