For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2017_06
Hilton Parish Council
PO BOX 8094, Swadlincote, Derbyshire. DE11 1FR
Tel: Office 01283 730969 – Mobile 0771 9599132
You are summoned to attend the Monthly Meeting of Hilton Parish Council to be held at 7pm on Wednesday 28th June 2017 at Hilton Village Hall.
Mrs Clare Orme
Clerk to Hilton Parish Council
- To receive apologies for absence
- Variation of the Order of Business
- Declaration of Members’ Interests.
- Members must ensure that they complete the Declaration of Members Interest sheet prior to the start of the meeting and must indicate the action to be taken (ie to stay in the meeting, to leave the meeting or to stay in the meeting to make representations and then leave the meeting prior to any consideration or determination of the item).
- Where a member indicates that they have a pecuniary interest, but wish to make representation regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must be made under item (c) of Public Speaking.
- Public Speaking.
- At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda. Where a member indicates they have a prejudicial interest, but wish to make representation regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must be made under item (c) below. (If the item to which representations or comments were made by a Member is on the Agenda the Member must declare that interest again and withdraw from the meeting during consideration of that item).
- If the Police Liaison Officer, a County Council or District Council Member is in attendance they will be given the opportunity to raise any relevant matter. Members of the Council however will restrict Police matters they raise to those relating to their Council Ward.
- Members declaring a prejudicial interest who wish to make representation or give evidence under the Code of Conduct relating to Agenda items shall do so at this stage.
- Chairpersons Report
- Completion of the Declaration of Acceptance of Office for Cllr Cuddington and Cllr Brundish and the completion of any amendments to the Register of Members Interests not completed at the Annual Parish Council meeting.
- To confirm the minutes of the Annual/Monthly minutes of the Hilton Parish Council Meeting held on 31st May 2017.
- Committee Reports
- Community Services – To be discussed in the full Parish Council Meeting
- Community Information and Publicity.
- Finance – All Councillors and the Clerk to Hilton Parish Council to sit on this committee
- Fees for the use of Parish Council Facilities
- Suggested Amount of Annual Precept
- Regular Scrutiny of the Accounts
- Audit of the end of year Financial Accounts
- Environment and Green Space To be discussed in the full Parish Council Meeting
- Maintenance of Public Footpaths, Cycle Paths, Greenway, Verges, Open Space, Trees and Hedges
- Environmental Issues
- Recycling Facilities
- Dog and Litter Bin Provisions
- Groundsman/Lengthsman’s Report
- Village Infrastructure – To be discussed in the full Parish Council meeting
- Planning matters including the Village Plan
- New Road Adoptions
- Traffic Management and Parking
- Street Lighting
- Public Transport Provision
- Recreation and Leisure – To be discussed in the full Parish Council meeting
- Provision and maintenance of sport and leisure facilities, Parish Council Office and Garages
- Children play equipment
- Parish Council owned Parks and Landscaping
- Reports from Councillors that have attended any other Meetings.
- Etwall Area Meeting & Safer Neighbourhoods – The Chair and Vice Chair
- Toyota Liaison – The Chair and Vice Chair
- The Mease Management Committee – Cllr Brundish
- Marston on Dove Relief in Need Charity – To nominate a representative as required
- Hilton Dog Walking Group – To nominate a representative as required
- Flood Liaison – To nominate a representative as required
- DCC – Parish and Town Liaison Forum – To nominate a representative as required
- SDDC – Joint Meetings with Parish Councils – To nominate a representative as required
- EMIP updates
- Party on the Park
- Clerk’s Reports
- Request for Hilton Parish Council to lease the Memorial Meadow on a long-term Lease Agreement – Previously reported under minute number 1130/17, 1149/17, 1171/17, 1196/17
- Trent Barton Bus Company update – Previously reported under minute number 1149/17, 1171/17, 1196/17
- Isis Way name change consultation – Previously reported under minute number 1196/17
- Main Street – Petition update to urge DCC to make road safety improvements – Previously reported under minute number 1196/17
- Neighbourhood Planning – Previously reported under minute number 1149/17, 1171/17, 1196/17
- Replacement of the Village Clock
- South Derbyshire Planning Consultation to be held on 29.06.2017 at Hilton Village Hall commencing at 3.30pm to 7.30pm
- Request to remove the bench and lighting from the entrance to Soar Close from the Back Lane Football Pitch.
- Hilton Youth Group – ratification for a climbing wall 03.08.2017 and peddle karting on 24.08.2017 during the summer holidays provided by DCC
- Hilton Harriers – Request to name the Back Lane Football Pitch as their second pitch when home matches clash
- Derbyshire Association of Local Councils
There is nothing to report.
- Accounts for Payment.
|003136||DALC||Councillor Training 1 Delegate||40.00|
|003137||Hilton Village Hall||Room Hire and electricity Sub Meter Charge||98.88|
|003138||Zurich Municipal||Insurance Cover 2017/2018||4,839.01|
|003140||Aucuba Landscapes Ltd||Maintenance Village Hall Site, Roma’s Garden, The Green, spike two football pitches||913.25|
|003141||Atlas Janitorial||Cleaning supplies for the Back Lane Pavilion||6.47|
|003143||Robert Lewis Signs Ltd||Hilton Parish Council Car Park sign||264.00|
|003145||R Massey and Son Ltd||Various items including grass seed, pad locks, coach bolts||191.34|
|003146||Sterilizing Services Ltd||Water Testing Parish Council Office and Back Lane Pavilion||166.18|
|Card||Firs Farm Nursery||Bedding Plants for the Village Hall Planters and Main Street Car Park Planters||34.80|
|Card||Curry’s, & Argos||Laptop and accessories||813.92|
- Payments by BACS for Salaries, Tax, NIC’s, Expenses, Pension – including Chq 003139 for the Inland Revenue.
Salaries, Tax NICs, Expenses etc 8,193.94
NEST Staff Pension 617.30
- Items for Information
- SDDC – Press release –Festival provides positive steps
- SDDC – Press release – Take the chance to discover a local shopping sensation this month
- SDDC – Press release – Agreement to ensure food safety
- SDDC – Press release – Breastfeeding is just a walk in the park
- SDDC – Press release – Timely reminder to area’s recycling army
- SDDC – Press release – Breastfeeding mums do brunch
- National Clean Air Day 15.06.2017
- SDDC – Press release – Have a sizzling and safe summer with top food advice
- Planning Matters for Decision
- 9/2017/0567 – 49 TRUSLEY BROOK HILTON DERBY DERBYSHIRE DE65 5LA – THE ERECTION OF AN EXTENSION AND NEW DOORS TO DINING SPACE
- 9/2017/0557 – 1 BACK LANE HILTON DERBY DERBYSHIRE DE65 5GJ THE ERECTION OF A EXTENSIONS
- 9/2017/0549 – 91 WELLAND ROAD HILTON DERBY DERBYSHIRE DE65 5GZ THE ERECTION OF AN EXTENSION AND ALTERATIONS
- 9/2017/0532 – HOON RIDGE HOON LANE HILTON DERBY DERBYSHIRE DE65 5GA LISTED BUILDING CONSENT FOR IMPROVEMENTS TO LANDSCAPING IN CURTILAGE INCLUDING PAVING AND GRAVEL AND NEW PLANTING AS BOUNDARY TREATMENT
- Planning Matters for Information
- 9/2017/0380 FOLLYFOOT FARM BURNTHEATH LANE HILTON DERBY DERBYSHIRE DE65 5FE PRIOR NOTIFICATION FOR CHANGE OF USE FROM AGRICULTURAL BUILDINGS TO DWELLING HOUSE – HAS BEEN REFUSED
- 9/2017/0356 14 RODNEY CLOSE HILTON DERBY DERBYSHIRE DE65 5GX THE ERECTION OF EXTENSIONS AND ALTERATIONS INCLUDING A GARAGE CONVERSION – HAS BEEN GRANTED
- To consider a resolution under the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings Act 1960) to exclude members of the Public.
- Adventure Play Area and Gym Equipment – Contracts and Funding – Previously reported under minute number 1139/17, 1158/17, 1180/17, 2003/17
- Date of the next meeting
The date of the next Hilton Parish Council Meeting is to be confirmed as 26th July 2017 at Hilton Village Hall commencing at 7pm for the monthly meeting of Hilton Parish Council.