For a PDF version of the minutes click here: Agenda_2017_03P
Hilton Parish Council
PO BOX 8094, Swadlincote, Derbyshire. DE11 1FR
Tel: Office 01283 730969 – Mobile 0771 9599132
You are summoned to attend the Annual Parish Meeting arranged by Hilton Parish Council to be held at 7pm to 9pm on Wednesday 22nd March 2017, in the Willow Room at Hilton Village Hall.
This meeting is not to be confused with the Annual Parish Council Meeting, this meeting is an OPEN meeting of the Parish. The Parish Council traditionally facilitates the meeting and creates a running order to include matters know to be of interest to the community.
Mrs Clare Orme
Clerk to Hilton Parish Council
- Chairman’s – Introduction and welcome
- To receive apologies for absence
- Declaration of Members’ Interests.
- Members must ensure that they complete the Declaration of Members Interest sheet prior to the start of the meeting and must indicate the action to be taken (ie to stay in the meeting, to leave the meeting or to stay in the meeting to make representations and then leave the meeting prior to any consideration or determination of the item).
- Where a member indicates that they have a pecuniary interest, but wish to make representation regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must be made under item (c) of Public Speaking.
- Open meeting for residents – On the Proposed Development on land at Derby Road Hilton
- Close of meeting