For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2015_11F
Hilton Parish Council
PO BOX 8094, Swadlincote, Derbyshire. DE11 1FR
Tel: Office 01283 730969 – Mobile 0771 9599132
You are summoned to attend the Finance Committee Meeting of Hilton Parish Council to be held at 6.30pm on 4th November 2015 at Hilton Village Hall.
Mrs Clare Orme
Clerk to Hilton Parish Council
PART 1 – NON EXEMPT INFORMATION
- To Receive Apologies for absence.
- Variation of the Order of Business.
- Declaration of Members Interests.
- Members must ensure that they complete the Declaration of Members Interest sheet prior to the start of the meeting and must indicate the action to be taken (ie to stay in the meeting, to leave the meeting or to stay in the meeting to make representations and then leave the meeting prior to any consideration or determination of the item).
- Where a member indicates that they have a prejudicial interest, but wish to make representation regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must be made under item (c) of Public Speaking.
- Public Speaking.
- At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda. Where a member indicates they have a prejudicial interest, but wish to make representation regarding the item before leaving the meeting, those representations must be made under item (c) below. (If the item to which representations or comments were made by a Member is on the Agenda the Member must declare that interest again and withdraw from the meeting during consideration of that item).
- If the Police Liaison Officer, a County Council or District Council Member is in attendance they will be given the opportunity to raise any relevant matter. Members of the Council however will restrict Police matters they raise to those relating to their Council Ward.
- Members declaring a prejudicial interest who wish to make representation or give evidence under the Code of Conduct relating to Agenda items shall do so at this stage.
In view of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, it is advisable in the public interest, that the press and public be temporarily excluded and instructed to withdraw from the meeting.
PART 2- EXEMPT INFORMATION
- Budget and Precept Setting 2016/2017