For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2018_06

NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN STEERING GROUP

 AGENDA

FOR MEETING TO BE

held at Village Hall, Hilton on

Monday 25 June 2018

at 7.30pm

 

  1. Apologies for Absence
  2. Declaration of Members Interest
  3. Public Speaking

At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda.

  1. Approve the minutes from the last meeting on 14 May 2018.
  2. Discuss “stand display” for Party in the Park – plus a “drop box”

–               space on table for people to write comments, etc.

–               banner etc.

  1. Also include comments from the children following on from their

own “questionnaire” in school.

  1. Repeat Primary School survey exercise with John Port/Hilton Youth
  2. Working Groups Feedback

– Questionnaire Group feedback

  1. Grant application status
  2. Traffic Survey status
  3. Feedback from SDDC meeting
  4. Updated program
  5. Engagement strategy
  6. Acceptance of Planning Design and Rural Action Derbyshire quotes
  7. Date, time and place of next meeting –

Monday 9 July 2018 7.30 at the Village Hall

For a PDF version of the minutes click here: Minutes_2018_05

NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN

STEERING GROUP MEETING

held at Hilton Village Hall on

Monday 14 May 2018

at 7.30 pm

Minutes of Meeting

Attendees:          Amy Plenderleith

Russell Pollard

Charles Cuddington

Beccy Salmon

Rachel Wallace

Jon Topham

Peter Williams

Margaret  Cuddington

 

Public:                   None

 

  1. Apologies Simon Brundish

 

  1. Declaration of Members interest –               None

 

  1. Public Speaking –               None

(At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available        for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter       already on the agenda).

 

  1. A meeting was held with Hilton School (Ms Katie Jones) to arrange for the children to join in with the Steering Group survey, May 23 was the agreed date. After lunch the children will have the opportunity to have a referendum on the outcome of their survey.

It was suggested that  similar exercise is held with the Youth Group (Sandra) in mid June/early July.

Continue reading

For a PDF version of the minutes click here: Minutes_2018_04

NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN

STEERING GROUP MEETING

held at Hilton Village Hall on

Monday 16 April 2018

at 7.30 pm

Minutes of Meeting

 

Attendees:          Amy Plenderleith

Russell Pollard

Charles Cuddington

Margaret Cuddington

Beccy Salmon

Rachel Wallace

Jon Topham

Simon Brundish

 

Public:                   None

 

  1. Apologies Peter Williams

Resigned              Jon Watson

  1. Declaration of Members interest –               None
  2. Public Speaking –               None

(At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available        for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter       already on the agenda).

Continue reading

For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2018_04

NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN

STEERING GROUP

AGENDA

FOR MEETING TO BE

held at Village Hall, Hilton on

Monday 16 April 2018

at 7.30pm

  1. Apologies for Absence

 

  1. Declaration of Members Interest

 

  1. Public Speaking

At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda.

 

  1. Outstanding actions from last meeting

 

  1. Planning Design Practice – discussion following their cost estimate

 

  1. Discussion following information from Rural Action Derbyshire

 

  1. Working Groups Feedback

– outline questions prepared by each group

– Questionnaire Group feedback

 

  1. Grant review/Budget Update

 

  1. Date, time and place of next meeting

Monday 14 May 2018 7.30 at the Village Hall

For a PDF version of the minutes click here: Minutes_2018_02

NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN

STEERING GROUP MEETING

held at Hilton Village Hall on

Monday 12 February 2018

at 7.30 pm

 

Minutes of Meeting

Attendees:         Amy Plenderleith

Russell Pollard

Charles Cuddington

Margaret Cuddington

Beccy Salmon

Peter Williams

Public:                   Heidi Hall

 

  1. Apologies Jon Watson, Jon Topham, Simon Brundish, Rachel Wallace

 

  1. Declaration of Members interest –              None

 

  1. Public Speaking –              None

(At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available        for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter      already on the agenda).

 

  1. Minutes of the last Meeting –              Agreed

 

  1. There was a good turnout at the Launch Meeting – approx. 60 attendees.

There were 39 interested people who left their e-mail addresses for further information.

Russell contacted them to ask if they would be willing to be volunteers for the working groups.  16 have sent positive replies.

 

6              The Designated Area is now shown on the SDDC website. The consultation period ended on Friday 9th February – awaiting SDDC response.

  1. Jon W’s email was read to the group and a printed copy of the various questionnaire questions was circulated. The input was appreciated. We need a consensus on the Questionnaire, i.e. drop in sessions, a working group, ask volunteers what they think of the surveys. Pass details back to Jon plus volunteers, etc. Specific questions – part of the remit is to come up with the questions.
  2. Plan update is affected by budget.
  3. Parish Council have provided a budget till end of March – traffic survey turned down by Locality. PC money in the budget, £2500 for next financial year.  We need a bespoke travel survey, thru Hilton and Marston. A community speed watch.

– Charles to talk to Neil

  1. Allocation of volunteers according to their preferences. Each group is to have a Steering Group lead.  We need to give them some guidelines.  Do some volunteers want to be on more than one working group?                                                                   – Russell to email

Critical path of guidelines needs to be established before the next meeting on 12 March.

 

  1. Engagement with School – Charles to liaise

We need to include the children, as the older children will be young adults when the Neighbourhood Plan is still in operation, in ten years’ time.

 

  1. Grant application status – Locality has agreed money but no forms available yet.

 

  1. Lower Dove Valley Community – Rebecca has made contact with them.

 

  1. Brinsley Parish Council has been contacted by Jon W re Planning Design. Jon produced a good feedback from Brinsley and we will ask them what sort of quote they got from Planning Design and the final cost.  Also what technical input was required.     – Jon W to contact
  2. Working Groups headed up by:

Amy                                       Transport

Russell                                  Business

Rebecca                               Environment

Peter                                     School

Rachel                                   Retail and leisure

Charles                                 Housing

Meeting closed at 9pm.

 

The next meeting will be on Monday 12 March at the Village Hall at 7.30pm.

 

 

 

 

For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2018_02

NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN

STEERING GROUP

AGENDA

FOR MEETING TO BE

held at Village Hall, Hilton on

Monday 12 February 2018

at 7.30pm

  1. Apologies for Absence
  2. Declaration of Members Interest
  3. Public Speaking

At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda.

 

  1. Outstanding actions from last meeting
  2. Feedback from the Launch Meeting
  3. Neighbourhood Plan designated area status
  4. Questionnaire Working Group Feedback
  5. Plan review/Update
  6. Budget Update
  7. Working Group Allocation
  8. Engagement with School
  9. Grant application status
  10. Lower Dove Valley Community
  11. Planning Design
  12. Date, time and place of next meeting

Monday 12 March 2018 at the Village Hall at 7.30pm

 

 

For a PDF version of the minutes click here: Minutes_2018_01

NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN

STEERING GROUP MEETING

held at Hilton Village Hall on

Monday 8 January 2018

at 7.30 pm

 

Minutes of Meeting

Attendees:         Amy Plenderleith

Russell Pollard

Jon Watson

Charles Cuddington

Margaret Cuddington

Simon Brundish

Rachel Wallace

Beccy Salmon

Public:                   Steve Cooper

Continue reading

For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2018_01

NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN

STEERING GROUP

AGENDA

FOR MEETING TO BE

held at Village Hall, Hilton on

Monday 8 January 2018

at 7.30pm

 

  1. Apologies for Absence                                                                                 Peter Williams

 

  1. Declaration of Members Interest

 

  1. Public Speaking

At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda.

 

  1. Outstanding actions from last meeting –
  2. Reports from the 3 Working Groups:

Stakeholders – update on leaflet delivery, posters etc.

Communications –

Vision –

  1. Neighbourhood Plan designated area status
  2. Launch meeting status
  3. Grant application status
  4. Lower Dove Valley Community contact required
  5. Planning Design contact required
  6. Resolution to exclude members of the public
  7. Launch presentation review
  8. Date, time and place of next meeting

For a PDF version of the agenda click here: Agenda_2017_12

NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN

STEERING GROUP

AGENDA

FOR MEETING TO BE

held at Village Hall, Hilton on

Monday 11 December 2017

at 7.30pm

 

  1. Apologies for Absence Peter Williams

 

  1. Declaration of Members Interest

 

  1. Public Speaking

At the start of the meeting a period of not more than fifteen minutes will be made available for members of the public and members of the Council to comment on any matter already on the agenda.

 

  1. Outstanding actions from last meeting –

 

  1. Reports from the 3 Working Groups:

Stakeholders

Communications –

Vision –

 

  1. Decision on area of Neighbourhood Plan

– Input from Ian Hey including map of the precise area

  1. Launch meeting status and actions
  2. Budget estimate and grant application
  3. Lower Dove Valley Community
  4. Planning Design
  5. Date, time and place of next meeting