For a PDF version of the minutes click here: Minutes_2017_04
Hilton Parish Council
PO BOX 8094, Swadlincote, Derbyshire. DE11 1FR
Tel: Office 01283 730969 – Mobile 0771 9599132
MINUTES OF THE MONTHLY HILTON PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON WEDNESDAY 26TH APRIL 2017 AT HILTON VILLAGE HALL COMMENCING AT 7PM
Cllr Cooper (in the Chair)
Cllr C Smith, Cllr Hall, and Cllr Brundish,
2 District Council Representative, 1 County Council representative, and 14 Members of the Public were in attendance at the meeting.
- Minute Number 1162/17 – To receive apologies for absence
Resolved: Apologies were received and accepted as follows:
- Cllr R Darlington due to other commitments.
- Cllr J Spencer due to car issues.
- Cllr Hudson due to childcare issues.
- Cllr M Smith due to illness.
- Minute Number 1163/17 – Co-Option of Charles Cuddington
Resolved Mr Charles Cuddington was co-opted onto Hilton Parish Council with immediate effect.
Resolved: In accordance with the Local Government Act 1972 Cllr Cuddington read and signed the Declaration of Acceptance of Office before the Clerk.
- Minute Number 1164/17 – Variation of the Order of Business
Resolved: Hilton Parish Council agreed that the following items would be taken and discussed during Public Speaking, any resolutions required would be completed under the appropriate item on the agenda. This was so that Standing Orders did not need to be instigated during the main part of the meeting:
- Road Traffic Incident on Main Street and Barrie Arkesden sadly losing his life
- Trent Barton Bus Company – route changes
- Proposed Development Derby Road and Local Plan Part 2
- Minute Number 1165/17 – Declaration of Members’ Interests.
There were no Declarations of Members Interests.
- Minute Number 1166/17 – Public Speaking.
Minute Number 1166/17/A – Public Speaking
Members of the Public raised the following matters: